****STUNNING, EXTENDED, THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED WITH ATTIC CONVERSION IN SHOW-HOME CONDITION THOUGHOUT ON SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 6 Killakee Green to the market. This stunning property, presented in immaculate order throughout, has been tastefully extended and beautifully maintained and offers bright and very spacious living accommodation briefly comprising of a large sitting room with feature fireplace, a beautiful kitchen/diner opening onto the rear garden, separate utility room, three great size bedrooms, full attic conversion, family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/W.C. To the rear is a great size, private rear garden with large deck and to the front is a large gravel driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles. This exceptional property is presented in turn-key order and is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to a large, communal green area and just a short walk from Supervalu/Firhouse shopping centre. Finished to the very highest standards this fine family home further benefits from full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, polished Porcelain flooring, fitted wardrobes and alarm. Properties of this caliber rarely come to the market and an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
To view please call today on 01 490 0700.
Viewings by appointment only.
Sitting room: 5.91m x 3.53m with double glazed, Georgina style, full-height windows to front aspect, superior laminate flooring, a feature (open) fireplace with marble surround and hearthstone and wooden mantelpiece, coved ceiling and doorway to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.39m x 4.82m (max) Light and bright kitchen with vaulted ceiling, double glazed, Georgian style French doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed, Georgian style windows to rear aspect, polished Porcelain flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, Halogen hob and extractor and stainless steel sink & drainer.
Utility room: 2.67m x 1.73m with Obscure glass window to side aspect, linoleum flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, washing machine with plumbing, dryer, fridge/freezer and space for dishwasher with plumbing.
Hallway: 4.08m x 1.78m Enclosed porch with double glazed sliding doors and polished Porcelain flooring leading to wood front door with leaded light, picture glass panels, polished Porcelain flooring, under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor and door to cloakroom.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 2.05m x 1.00m with obscure glass window to side aspect, polished Porcelain flooring, fully tiled walls, large storage cupboard, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 3.63m x 2.08m with double glazed, obscure glass, Georgian style windows to side aspect and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.20m x 3.25m with double glazed, Georgian style windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.26m x 3.25m with double glazed, Georgian style windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3: 2.66m x 2.40m with double glazed, Georgian style windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Attic room: 4.72m x 3.33m with double glazed, Velux window to front aspect.
Bathroom: 2.10m x 1.65m with double glazed, Georgian style obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, corner shower with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin, W.C. and twin, heated, ladder-style towel rails.
Garden: Private, well maintained rear garden laid to lawn with raised flower beds, large, raised deck, raised patio and side access to front driveway.
Front: Gravelled driveway with off-street parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.