***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM (THREE BATHROOM) PROPERTY, SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT, SHOW HOME CONDITION THROUGHOUT, SHORT WALK TO VILLAGE AND LUAS****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 6 Millrace Gardens to the market for sale. This stunning property is presented in immaculate order throughout and offers bright and deceptively spacious living accommodation over two storeys with the upstairs benefiting from 10ft high vaulted ceilings adding more light and space. Situated on the much sought after Millrace development all local amenities are close by with Saggart Village and the LUAS a short stroll away, local shops, schools and parks are close to hand with the N7, N81 and M50 a short drive away.
Finished to the highest standards this lovely home briefly comprises of a large sitting room with feature fireplace opening onto the sunny rear garden, a fully fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, three great size bedrooms with en-suite and balcony to master bedroom, family bathroom and utility/cloakroom. To the rear is a pretty rear garden and to the front are well maintained green areas and ample resident and visitor parking.
Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired heating, fitted wardrobes t o all bedrooms and alarm.
An internal inspection of this fine property comes highly recommended.
Sitting room: 5.13m x 4.53m with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearth-stone and wooden mantlepiece, inset coal-effect gas fire and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/diner: 5.02m x 3.12m with double glazed windows to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with block-effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, Halogen hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, coved ceiling and spot lighting.
Hallway: 5.51m x 1.95m Covered porch leds to UPVC front door with double glazed glass panels and side windows, ceramic tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, under-stairs storage, door to utility room/cloakroom, coved ceiling and alarm pad.
Utility room/W.C.: 1.57m x 1.57m Ceramic tiled flooring, washing machine with plumbing, space for dryer, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 3.22m x 2.16m Hot Press and doors to all rooms.
Master bedroom: 4.60m x 3.60m with double glazed sliding patio doors to balcony and front aspect, superior laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite: 1.85m x 1.85m with double glazed, obscure glass window to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Balcony: To front aspect with decked flooring.
Bedroom 2: 4.71m x 2.93m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 4.77m x 2.09m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 1.95m x 1.93m Ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Laid to astroturf with pretty well stocked, raised flower beds, paved patio area and large, wood-built shed.
Front: Well maintained communal green areas and ample resident and visitor parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.