****SUPERB, EXTENDED, THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION SHORT WALK TO VILLAGE AND LUAS****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 6 Southern Cross Avenue to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This bright, modern and very spacious family home, benefitting from a large, single storey extension to the rear, is presented in very good order throughout and is ideally located on a quiet residential street just a short walk from Inchicore village and just a short stroll to the LUAS. All local amenities are very close by (shops, schools, parks, restaurants, pubs and canal) to this superb property which briefly comprises of a sitting room, second reception room leading onto a bright and fully fitted kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms, family bathroom and downstairs shower room/W.C.
To the rear is a small courtyard and to the front off-street parking for two vehicles. Many additional benefits include, full, Georgian style double glazing throughout, gas-fired heating, fitted wardrobes, integrated appliances and enclosed porch.
To view this lovely home call today on 01 490 0700.
Sitting room: Double glazed, Georgian style bay window to front aspect.
Reception 2: 4.10m x 3.71m with solid wood flooring, feature (open) fireplace with cast Iron surround and wood mantlepiece opening onto the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 4.23m x 3.16m with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect, twin, double glazed Velux windows to rear aspect, double glazed windows to side aspect, polished Porcelain flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine with plumbing and spot lights.
Hallway: 5.74m x 1.97m UPVC, Georgian style front door with obscure glass panels, polished Porcelain flooring, under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor and door to shower room.
Shower room/W.C.: 2.52m x 1.62m Polished Porcelain flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 2.27m x 2.2m Laminate flooring and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: Double glazed Georgian style bay window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2: Double glazed Georgian style windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3: Double glazed Georgian style windows to front aspect.
Bathroom: 2.18m x 1.60m Double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect, polished Porcelain flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Rear: Small courtyard.
Front: Off-street parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.