*** DETACHED HOUSE AND SITE WITH POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP UP TO FIVE PROPERTIES (S.P.P.) IN PRIME RESIDENTIAL LOCATION ***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present No 61 Beaufield Park. This charming 1920s bungalow, situated in the heart of Stillorgan, comes to the market in need of renovation, but with plenty of potential to be an ideal modern family home or, alternatively, to be developed into three to five separate units.
No 61 briefly comprises a detached four-bed bungalow with exceptionally large south-facing garden on 0.2 acres of residential zoned land in the much sought after Stillorgan Village. The property has a well-defined boundary on all sides and is located in Beaufield Park, on a quiet residential cul-de-sac, just off the Lower Kilmacud Road and opposite Allen Park Road. The Beaufield Park estate has a vibrant community life and is currently one of Kilmacud’s most sought-after residential areas.
The site is situated in the heart of Stillorgan with all amenities nearby including schools, Stillorgan Shopping centre (a one minute walk away), 10 minute drive to Dundrum Town Centre and a 20 minute to Dublin City Centre. Airport bus and all major Dublin southside bus routes are within easy walking distance nearby while the Sandyford LUAS stop is just a three minute drive away with Park and Ride facility. The area is quiet, safe and with plenty of green areas including the Mount Merrion Deer Park only a short stroll or jog away.
In the popular area of Stillorgan/Kilmacud, sites like this are a rarity. The possibilities are twofold. The current property could be expanded and modernized into a dream home, or the site itself could be developed with the potential for building between two to five homes (spp). The ground is even with well-defined boundaries, off street parking and approximately 24 meters of frontage onto the quiet and secluded Beaufield Park estate. The local national school is a short walk away on the Lower Kilmacud Road together with local businesses including the Mill House Bar and Restaurant, Gotham, Aoshima Sushi and Grill adding to the charm of living and working in this area.
Viewing is by appointment.
The excellent transport links of the N11, M50, The Luas and Dublin Bus afford easy access to destinations both city and nationwide. Future owner/occupiers of any development on this site can look forward to a wide array of amenities including shopping in Dundrum, the races at Leopardstown, hill-walking in Wicklow, sailing in Dun Laoghaire and horse riding in Enniskerry with ease of access to Dublin Airport and the City Centre. A selection of desirable schools and colleges grace the area including St. Laurence’s BNS, St Benildus, St. Raphaela’s, Oatlands College, Blackrock College and UCD to name a few.
A nine room detached family home circa 160 sq m including four double bedrooms, two living rooms, kitchen, breakfast room and bathroom currently exists on the site. There is off street parking with a garage and adjacent storage unit. The house is completely un-modernised with many original features and would suit a buyer looking to develop the property and site to its full potential.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.