*** STUNNING FULLY REFURBISHED EXTENDED FAMILY HOME ***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market, 61 Durrow Road for sale. This stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom mid terrace property comes to the market in excellent condition throughout and offers all potential buyers the opportunity to buy a wonderful family home in this quiet and well matured location of Dublin 12
Boasting well proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces, No. 61 offers all purchasers to acquire a beautiful family home in a convenient location. All you need do is hang up your hat
The property has the benefit of a large extension to the rear. Accommodation briefly comprises of open plan reception room / kitchen / dining room, 2 large double bedrooms and two family bathrooms. Outside, a private rear garden providing an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing with their peaceful nature of this mature enclave could really be appreciated.
To the rear of the property is a beautiful low maintenance landscaped garden consisting of raised decking and artificial laid grass. There is also the benefit of a large block built shed which is perfect as storage or alternatively as a home office
Conveniently located within close proximity of every conceivable amenity, it offers easy access to a host of leisure and recreational facilities, schools and parks. Well serviced by public transport , it enjoys easy access to the City Centre and the M50 and major road networks are easily accessible.
Viewing is recommended and by appointment only
Double glazed windows throughout
Well serviced by public transport
Within close proximity of every conceivable amenity
Easy access to City Centre, M50 and major road networks
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.