Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market no. 62 Cooley Road. This sturdy 3 bedroom home comes to the market in need of modernisation but would make a fine family home. Situated just off the Crumlin road this property boasts a private sunny rear garden and is set in a well matured and settled location.
Surrounded by a host of local amenities to include schools, shops, parks and sports facilities to mention a few. Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, The Coombe and St. James Hospital are all within 10 minutes walk which also makes this ideal for the rental market. Serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City Centre and surrounding areas. The M50 and N7 motorways are mere minutes drive making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
The property itself briefly consists of walled and gated front garden. Entrance hall leading to a large front reception room with feature fireplace. To the rear is the kitchen and a separate family bathroom and toilet. Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms and one large single bedroom.
To the rear of the property is a large sunny and private garden providing you with plenty of scope to extend the property subject to planning permission.
Viewing by appointment only
Double glazed throughout
Excellent transport links
Energy Performance Indicator:893.48 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.