**** 4 BED WITH ATTIC CONVERSION****Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to bring to the market this fine four-bed property located in this hugely popular residential area convenient to Dublin City Centre as well as a host of local amenities. Without a doubt, this property is located on one of Dublin 12s most prestigious roads and awaits its lucky new owners. Built circa 1962, No. 62 oozes with potential boasting a large kictchen extension with downstairs bathroom and bedroom. This property is ideally suited as a trade-up or first-time purchase and must be seen to be appreciated. This property has been lovingly maintained by its current owner. The property which is spacious and well laid out briefly comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hallway, front reception room with open plan sitting/dining room,upstairs are 3 large bedrooms and family bathroom with a bonus of a fully converted attic.. Outside to the front, there is a walled garden with drive in for off-street parking. There is a large private rear garden with laneway access.
The location of this property is second to none as it is situated just off St. Peter’s Road with the KCR, Rathmines, Harold’s Cross, Terenure & Templeogue Villages all within touching distance. The best of schools both primary and secondary on its doorstep such as Greenhills College ,St Pauls and Templeogue College as well as the best of sports facilities/clubs and parks such as St. Mary’s College RFC .,Tymon and Bushy Park. The M-50 is a short distance away and provides easy access to most major route-ways as well as an express route to Dublin Airport. This property will be ideal for first-time buyers and viewing is highly recommended.Electric Stiorage HeatersPrivate rear garden. Attic Conversion Off Street Parking Not Overlooked to Rear Idyllic Location Close proximity to KCR, Terenure, & Templeogue Ideal Trade Up/First-Time Purchase Must be Seen to be AppreciatedViewing By Appointment only
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.