Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to bring this well maintained, bright and spacious 3 bedroom terrace residence with conservatory and extended kitchen/dining room to the market. Number 65 comes to the market in tip top condition with the added advantage of a sunny south east facing rear garden and large garage/workshop with lane access. This property is well suited as a first time purchase or trade up and must be seen to be appreciated.This property is presented in pristine condition, situated in a prime residential location off St. James Road and awaits its lucky new owners. The property has been lovingly maintained from top to bottom by its current house proud owners, boasting an extended kitchen, two receptions, 3 bedrooms, attic conversion and a family bathroom.The location is second to none with the best of schools shops and bus services etc all on its doorstep. KCR, Templeogue, and Terenure villages are all nearby together with easy access to the M50 and City Centre.The accommodation which is spacious consists of an extended entrance porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, living room, extended kitchen/dining room and conservatory to the rear of the property. On the first floor there is 2 large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, and 1 single bedroom and a fully tiled family bathroom complete with walk in shower. An attic conversion complete with under stairs storage is currently being used as guest room and boasts fantastic views of the green area to the rear of the property.Outside neat front and rear gardens. The front garden is walled with drive, containing off street parking for 2 cars. The rear garden is low maintenance with decking, it has a sunny south east aspect, boasting a block built shed/garage with rear access.* Extended kitchen/dining room to rear* New immersion installed* G.F.C.H* 2 Receptions* Bright and spacious throughout* Large garage to rear with lane access* Well maintained from top to bottom* Ideal first time purchase/trade up* Built in wardrobes in 2 bedrooms* Location second to none with the best of schools both primary and secondary on its doorsteps* The rear garden has a sunny south east aspect* Must be seen to be appreciated
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.