Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present a large one bed luxury apartment in Ridge Hall, a well-designed modern development in the heart of Ballybrack Village. Built in 2007, Ridge Hall has been superbly built to provide modern quality accommodation among landscaped gardens with mature trees.
No. 66 is one of larger one bed apartments and accessible ground floor unit. Accommodation includes one large double bedroom (with built-in wardrobes), large bathroom, two storage cupboards, and an open plan living room / kitchen opening out onto a glorious private terrace.
The location is packed with amenities including a range of shops, cafes and pubs (the new and thriving Insomnia is on your doorstep and the Igo Inn remains a favourite local pub). Plus accessibility is excellent, just 15 minutes walk to Killiney Dart Station, 5 minutes drive to the N11 and the M50. Killiney Beach and Killiney Hill are also nearby hotspots within walking distance.
This property would be ideal for a downsizer looking for single-level living, ample space, generous storage and a fine sunny terrace. Alternatively it would also be a great starter property for a First Time Buyer or a rental property for an investor.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.**
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.