***BEAUTIFUL THREE BED, TWO BATH SEMI-D WITH FULL ATTIC & SIDE PLOT OFFERING DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL***
Shane Hanevy & Castle Estate Agents Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present 66 Tamarisk Avenue to market. This stunning property is ideally located in close proximity to the LUAS red line & Kilnamangh Shopping Centre on a quiet road in the much sought after Tamarisk development. This lovely family home in walk in condition offers bright and spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms, full attic conversion with en-suite and family bathroom. To the rear is a huge garden and side plot offering development potential STPP and to the front a paved driveway providing off-street parking for multiple cars.
Many additional benefits include full triple glazed A rated windows throughout, newly fitted combi gas boiler, rewired in 2013, 50mm internal warm board insulation, energy efficient zoned heating controls, fitted wardrobes and intruder alarm system to name but a few.
To view this fine property please call today on 01 490 0700.
Living room: 4.46m x 3.63m – Triple glazed uPVC window to front aspect, feature fireplace with marble surround hearth-stone, wood mantle, engineered solid wood floors and double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.72m x 3.43m – Triple glazed window and doors to rear aspect, engineered solid wood flooring. A range of eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, fridge/freezer, door to hallway and double doors to sitting room.
Hallway: 4.51m x 1.92m – Composite front door with obscure glass panels, engineered solid wood flooring, under-stairs storage, carpeted stairs to first floor.
Landing: 3.83m x 1.94m – Carpeted with hot press.
Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.30m – Carpeted, triple glazed window to rear aspect and fitted sliderobes.
Bedroom 2: 4.63m x 3.63m – Triple glazed uPVC window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3: 2.69m x 2.37m – Triple glazed uPVC window to front aspect and carpet flooring.
Bathroom: 1.98 x 1.63m – Triple glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect, fully tiled, jacuzzi bath with shower over, vanity unit and W.C.
Attic: 4.79m x 4.04m – Laminate wood flooring, eaves storage, velux window x2 and door to ensuite.
En-suite: 2.38m x 0.75m – Fully tiled, shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, WHB and W.C.
Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, side plot leading to front driveway, large storage shed x2 and custom tree house.
Front: Driveway providing off-street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270