Caste Estate Agents are delighted to present No. 7 Castlefield Green to the market.
No. 7 briefly comprises an entrance storm porch, spacious living room with feature fireplace, dining room, guest WC, kitchen / dining with doors leading out to a sunroom and door to the west facing rear garden. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms, master ensuite and a family bathroom.
Castlefield is a mature and private development nestled at the foothills of the Dublin mountains close to an abundance of excellent schools such as St Colmcille’s primary and St Colmcille’s community school. There is an excellent bus service (no. 15) which runs every ten minutes and takes you into the heart of the city. Supervalu Shopping Centre Knocklyon is only a short walk away and there are an abundance of sports and leisure facilities close by. Residents here can also benefit from being located only minutes from the M50 motorway – offering easy access to Dundrum Shopping Centre and the rest of Dublin and beyond.
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
Three-bedroom semi-detached home extending to 95 sq.m/ 1022 sq.ft.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac
Sought after and mature private development
Off street parking for 2 cars
Double glazed throughout
Carpets and light fitting included
West facing rear garden
Master bedroom with ensuite
Gas fired central heating
Excellent schools within walking distance
Short walk to Supervalu and Knocklyon Shopping Center
Located at the gateway to the Dublin Mountains
Wonderful parks and leisure amenities close by
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.