****SUPERB, THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT WITH SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 7 De Selby Lane to the market. This bright and spacious three bedroom semi detached is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally located on a quiet cul de sac close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes, N7, N81, M50).
This fine property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, lovely kitchen/diner opening onto the South facing rear garden, three great size bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. To the rear is a good size garden with raised patio area and a large shed/work-shop and to the front is a smaller garden and off-street driveway parking. Further benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
To view this outstanding family home please call today on 01 490 0700.
Viewings by appointments only.
Lounge: 5.15m x 4.09m with double glazed bay window to front aspect, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearthstone and wood mantelpiece, coved ceiling and double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.07m x 4.09m with double glazed, sliding patio doors to rear aspect and garden, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with block-effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, Halogen hob and extractor, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas boiler, door to under-stairs storage and spot lighting.
Hallway: 5.38m x 1.39m A covered porch leads to wood front door with double glazed side window, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Landing: 2.83m x 2.18m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 3.98m x 2.76m with double gazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and a range of fitted wardrobes and storage.
En-suite: 1.84m x 1.58m with ceramic tied flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 2.97m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.89m x 2.17m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.08m x 1.97m with double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, bath with shower attachment and splash-screen, vanity unit and hand basin and W.C.
Garden: South-facing mainly laid to lawn with large raised patio area, large, wood-built shed/workshop with power and light and side access to front driveway.
Front: Laid to lawn with off-street driveway parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.