Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 7 Glenmurray Park to the market, a superb four bedroom semi-detached with a beautiful south/west facing rear garden. Enjoying an unrivalled location along this quiet cul de sac road in the heart of Terenure, this fine home offers the discerning purchaser endless potential to place one’s own stamp and create a family home for life.
Beyond the welcoming façade, an interior full of charm and character greets you. This property offers well proportioned, versatile rooms that will meet the needs of any growing family.
ideally located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac , perfect for young children to play on quite safely. No. 7 is not overlooked so offers immense privacy both front & back. The property can be accessed from either Wellington Lane or Greentrees Road
These popular homes are surrounded by a wealth of local amenities to include well established local junior and senior schools such as Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s and St. Pius X Junior School. The area is also very well serviced by direct bus routes to the city centre as well as being within easy access of the M50. There is an additional decked area to the rear which acts as a sun trap – perfect for summer alfresco dining
Early viewing comes highly recommended and by appointment only.
Cobble lock drive with off street parking
3 reception rooms
Entrance hall: 3.73m x 1.26m ,wooden flooring
Guest WC;1.76m x 2.27m tiled ,with utilities
Second reception room 2.24m x 4.60m,wooden flooring
Sitting room 3.47m x 5.02m with feature open fireplace ,coved ceilings ,wooden flooring
Kitchen 3.59m x 3.61m lino flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink & drainer, electric cooker, washing machine, fridge/freezer and spot lighting.
Landing: 3.73m x 1.76mm ,Carpeted
Bedroom 1: 3.63m x 2.89mm carpeted. built-in wardrobe
Bedroom 2: ;4.21m x 3.14m with laminated flooring ,built-in wardrobe
Bedroom 3: 2.51m x 4.21m carpeted Built-in wardrobe
Bedroom 4: 2.43m x 2.15m with built-in wardrobe ,laminated wood flooring
Rear garden with block built and Barna shed
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.