Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are proud to present new to the market 7 Hughes Road South.This large 3 bed, 2 reception terrace property comes to the market in need of renovation, but has a large rear garden with room to extend. Situated in this ever popular and mature location of Walkinstown number 7 is sure to catch your attention for all the right reasons. Surrounded by a host of local amenities to include excellent primary and secondary schools, parks, sports facilities as well as the Ashleaf Shopping Centre and Crumlin Village with a large variety of shops and cafes right on your doorstep. Serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City Centre and surrounding suburbs as well as the Red Luas line a short stroll away. The M50 and N7 motorways are just minutes drive away making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding Counties. Upon entering the property you immediately get a sense of being home as you are welcomed into a bright entrance hallway. To the front is a large reception room and to the rear is a second large reception room both with feature fireplaces. To the rear is a large mature sunny and private garden . There is also block built sheds with lane access. Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom. There is also a large family bathroom. A superb opportunity not to be missed. Viewing by appointment onlyG.F.C.H Double GlazedLarge Garden to the rear with lane access Prime location Off street parking
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.