Castle Estate Agents are pleased to present new to the market Apartment 7 The Weavers, Meath Place. This fine 1 bedroom,1 bathroom first floor apartment comes to the market in beautiful condition and would be ideal as a first purchase or investment.
Located just off the just off The Coombe, On the doorstep of the City Centre just meer minutes away access to the City has never been easier. There are also host of excellent local shopping conveniences, speciality shops and bars within easy reach of the property.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, a large living/dining room with French doors onto a private balcony with beautiful views, Also there is a separate fully fitted kitchen and one bedroom, and a bathroom.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointments only.
New reinforced double glazing
New carpeting in hall and bedroom
New flooring in living room
New alarm system
Only E950 pa. for Property Management
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.