Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this 3 bed mid terraced property which is superbly positioned and in an unrivalled location and holds all the ingredients needed for a family home with an abundance of surrounding amenities. The location has always been very desirable and with some justification – close proximity to local shopping and an excellent choice of schools. Well maintained by its owner with a generously proportioned living room,kitchen/dining room makes for comfortable family living. Upstairs three spacious bedrooms, and main bathroom contribute to making this an ideal family home. To the front there is off street parking, south west facing landscaped rear garden which is very private with the benefit of a barna shed.
Viewing highly recommended.
The location is second to none, nestled within a mature setting and in very close proximity to a selection of well-established junior and senior schools such as St Pauls Secondary School,Greenhills College,Our Ladys School, Terenure College and St Pius X. The Orwell Shopping Centre, Spar Supermarket, St. Judes GAA Club and St. Marys Rugby Club are all within walking distance. There are ample recreational and shopping facilities in the area with Bushy & Tymon Park on your doorstep, Ashleaf & Rathfarnham Shopping Centres and all the amenities of Terenure and Templeogue villages a short drive away. The area is well serviced by frequent and dependable bus routes and the property also enjoys the added bonus of easy access to the M50 motorway network.
Gas fired central heating.
South West facing rear garden.
Easy access to the N3 and the M50 motorway.
Off street parking.
Energy Performance Indicator:282.67 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.