Castle Estate Agents-Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present no. 74 Cardiffsbridge Avenue to the D. 11 property market. No. 74 is a lovely extended 3 bed, end of terrace home which has being well maintained by its current owners.
The spacious accommodation consists of; Entrance hall, living room, kitchen / dining room, utility area and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms.
The features of this lovely home include; Modern fitted kitchen with an abundance of base and eye level storage to include all appliances and wardrobes in 2 of the 3 bedrooms.
The property further boasts double glazed upvc windows.
Outside there is a driveway to the front whilst to the rear is a low maintenance garden.
The location of No. 74 is sure to appeal to first time buyers, families and investors alike.
There is an excellent catchment of both primary and secondary schools together with a QBC offering a high frequency bus service to The City Centre within close proximity.
Finglas Village, The Charlestown Shopping Centre and the M50 are all within easy reach.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.