Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present No 75 Castle Court, Kilgobbin Woods to the market This stunning two bed apartment, located in secluded and highly sought after Kilgobbin Woods, comes to the market in immaculateorder throughout .
Located on the third floor of this quiet and secure development, No 75 boasts a number of notable features and would make an excellent purchase for either an owner-occupier or as an investment.
The property briefly comprises two well proportioned double bedrooms, a large living/dining room, with a south west facing balcony overlooking the immaculate private grounds outside with views of the Wicklow Mountains. The apartment also comes with a designated secure underground parking space.
Overlooked by the Wicklow Mountains, Kilgobbin Woods is just a five minute walk to the nearest LUAS Green Line stop, and just a two minute drive to the M50, providing easy access to Dublin City and beyond. Dundrum Town Centre, Leopardstown Racecourse and Stepaside Village are all close by.
Viewing is highly recommended.
•Top floor apartment with stunning views.
•Beside Luas stop
•Wooden Floors throughout
•Underground Designated Parking
•Gas Fired Central Heating
•Wired for Cable Television
Solid timber floor, walk in hot press/storage area with ample room for clothes horse and storage. Access to all rooms and large main bathroom with bath/shower. Access to very large attic through ceiling hatch ideal for storage.
1 x Double with en suite.
1 x Double/twin
Tv access points in both bedrooms. Fitted wardrobes.
Built in fridge freezer. Washer dryer, electric hob/oven, extractor and dishwasher.
Fireplace with electric heated display.
Large patio doors off living room leading to balcony.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.