***SUPERB, EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO TALLAGHT VILLAGE & LOCAL AMENITIES***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 75 Castle Park for sale. Presented in excellent order throughout this bright and spacious family home is ideally located on a quiet road within walking distance of Tallaght village, local shops, schools, churches and parks all close by.
This property benefits from a rear extension completed 5 years ago and briefly comprises of a lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner opening onto the rear garden, three good size bedrooms and bathroom. To the front is off street parking for two cars and to the rear a nice low maintenance garden.
Many additional benefits include, gas-fired central heating, full double glazing throughout and fitted wardrobes. To view this fine property please call today on 01 490 0700
Living room: 3.23m x 3.56m – Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, semi-solid wood flooring.
Kitchen/Diner: 3.5m x 5.1m – Tiled floor, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with granite work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated hob, cooker and fridge freezer.
Utility: 2.06m x 1.2 – Tiled floor, double glazed uPVC door to rear garden, washing machine and chest freezer.
Hallway: 3.32m x 1.8m – Modern double glazed uPVC front door with obscure glass panels, tiled flooring, carpeted stairs to first floor.
Landing: 1.6m x 1.77m – Carpeted.
Bedroom 1: 4.56m x 2.56m – Two double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 3.34m – Double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, laminate flooring and gas boiler.
Bedroom 3: 2.45m x 2.66m – Double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted sliderobes.
Bathroom: 2.06m x 1.2m – Double glazed uPVC obscure glass window to rear aspect, tiled floor, half tiled walls, bath, Mire Elite QT electric shower, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Rear Garden: Private rear garden, storage shed and rear access to lane way.
Front Garden: Paved driveway providing off-street parking for two cars.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.