Castle Estate Agents take great pleasure in bringing this wonderful property to the market.
Set back from the road behind gates and a private courtyard, No. 75 oozes with period charm and unique character.
With well proportioned and versatile accommodation laid out over three floors, the living spaces are bathed in natural light ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt throughout the house.
It benefits from many notable features including feature fireplaces in most of the rooms, many original period features still intact such as ceiling roses and cornicing, and wonderful high ceilings which add to the sense of space and light.
The features continue outside with a private courtyard to the front, and to the rear is a wonderful tiered garden which runs down to the river; providing an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing, where the tranquil nature of this mature and sought after setting can really be appreciated.
This wonderful home enjoys the best of both worlds, tucked away as it is, set back from the road and the hustle and bustle, with a riverside setting, while still enjoying every conceivable amenity on it’s doorstep with the City Centre only minutes away and the villages of Inchicore and Rialto within a short stroll.
Well serviced by public transport, including a host of bus routes and the nearby Luas line, access to the City and major road networks couldn’t be easier. St James’s Hospital and the new Children’s Hospital site are on the doorstep, while Heuston Station, Phoenix Park, IMMA and Kilmainham Gaol are all within easy reach.
Viewing is recommended.
Wonderful 3 bed period home
Bright spacious accommodation
Many original features, including fireplaces, ceiling roses
High ceilings, bay window
Private front Courtyard and tiered rear garden adjoining the river
Set back from road behind gates
Well serviced by public transport
Within close proximity of a host of amenities
5’11” X 17’4″ (AWP)
Floorboards, storage press
13’6″ X 16′ (AWP)
Wooden floors, feature fireplace, bay windows
12’7″ X13’9″ (AWP)
Feature Fireplace, tiled floor, fitted wall and base units
5’7″ X 7’9″ (AWP)
WHB, w.c, bath with electric shower
19’3″ X 13’7″ (AWP)
Floorboards, fitted wardrobe, ceiling rose, cornicing
12’8″ X 13’8″ (AWP)
Feature fireplace, floorboards
12’7″ X 14’1″ (AWP)
Wooden floor, feature fireplace
4 Tiered rear garden circa 63 ft. long
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.