***Hugely Extended 4 bed 3 bath end terrace house for sale***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market 78 Monasterboice Road. This large 3 bed mid terrace property has been massively extended and would make for a fine family home. Situated in this ever popular location of Dublin 12 surrounded by a host of local amenities to include schools, shops, parks and sports facilities to mention a few. Also serviced by a wide range of public transport making for easy access to Dublin City centre and surrounding areas as well as the Red LUAS line within a two minute walk from your door. The M50 and N7 motorways are within minutes drive from the property making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
The property itself briefly consists of Entrance hallway, large front reception room with wood flooring and feature fireplace. To the rear is a large extension housing a large fully fitted kitchen and dining area, Back hallway leading to a large third bedroom and large fully tiled bathroom. To the rear is a sunny paved garden perfect for enjoying fine sun evenings.
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms (one to the front aspect and one to the rear aspect). Also there is a good size fully tiled family bathroom.
Also to the rear of the property is a large block built self contained unit with fantastic rental potential.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest will be high.
Viewing by appointment only.
On Street parking
Self contained unit to the rear
Massively extended to rear
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.