Castle Estate Agents are proud to present 79 Eugene Street to the market. An immaculate, fully renovated, south facing two bedroom terraced home, located just south of Dublin City Centre.
No.79 would be ideal for someone downsizing, first time buyers, working in the city and investors alike. Situated on a quiet street just off Cork Street, No.79 has been subject to a complete refurbishment from top to bottom by its current owner. New energy efficient double glazed windows have been fitted front and rear along with extra insulation, a modern gas boiler, new roof tiles and a new bathroom. The property has also been extended and two sky-light velux windows added creating a very bright and welcoming living area.
The accommodation briefly comprises of; living room/ kitchen, two bedrooms, small courtyard and bathroom. The property enjoys a host of local amenities close by such as The Coombe Hospital, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, St. Stephen’s Green, the Red Luas line and Grafton Street to name but a few. This listing boasts a fantastic opportunity to acquire a beautiful property in a fantastic location.
Living/Kitchen: Bright open plan living area with two sky-light velux windows. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1: Decent size double bedroom with large window overlooking courtyard. Integrated wardrobe and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: Single bedroom with laminate flooring.
Bathroom: Family bath fully tiled, shower stall, wash hand basin wc.
Energy Performance Indicator:275.26 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.