***Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 79 Handel House***
This spacious two bedroom first floor apartment is located in the beautifully maintained Loretto
Abbey development located off the Grange Road in Rathfarnham. The apartment briefly
comprises of a large open plan sitting room with a modern kitchen off, the balcony is the perfect
place to sit for a morning coffee enjoying the view over the pond the aspect is very private and
not overlooked. further complimented by a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a
spacious en-suite, a large double guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes, large guest bathroom
and plenty of storage in the hallway. The apartment also benefits from secure underground
Loreto Abbey is a very popular residential development off Grange Road. There is a wide
selection of amenities within walking distance such as shops, parks, Marlay Park and St. Enda’s
Park and an excellent range of leisure facilities. Rathfarnham Village and Dundrum Town
Centre are easily accessible and Dublin City Centre is a short commute away. Public transport
is in abundance with several excellent bus routes directly outside the development, including 16,
17, 61 & 75.
Attractive private balcony with stunning views
Double glazed windows
Two spacious double bedrooms, master ensuite
Excellent storage facilities
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.