****SPACIOUS, EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC CLOSE TO TALLAGHT VILLAGE AND ALL LOCAL AMENITIES***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 8 Avonbeg Park to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Presented in very good order throughout this bright and deceptively spacious three bedroom family home is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac within a short walk of Tallaght village, local shops, schools, parks and road and bus routes (M50, N81 and N7).
This lovely property briefly comprises of a large lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a good size, west-facing garden and to the front is a gated driveway providing off-street parking.
The property has recently fitted double glazing throughout, gas fired central heating (new boiler recently installed), enclosed porch and fitted wardrobes.
This fine property would make an ideal first time buy or investment to view call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: 7.12m x 3.20m with double glazed windows to front aspect, solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with brick surround and inset gas fire, double doors to kitchen/diner and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/diner: 3.55m x 2.76m with double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, linoleum flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, electric cooker, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for fridge/freezer and double doors to sitting room.
Hallway: 4.41m x 1.82m Enclosed porch with ceramic tiled floor to UPVC double glazed front door, solid wood flooring, under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor and coved ceiling.
Bathroom: 2.69m x 1.80m with double glazed, obscure glass windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, tiled walls, bath with Triton shower over, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 2.37m x 1.18m with doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1: 4.54m x 3.04m with double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and storage, wall-mounted gas boiler and hot press.
Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 2.78m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3: 2.88m x 2.33m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Garden: West-facing laid to pebble with large block paved patio and wood shed.
Front: Small lawn and gated, driveway parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.