Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 8 Brighton Cottages to the market.
Very rarely does a cottage with so much charm come to the market. This quaint cottage would suit a variety of people, from a family looking to start their lives in their local area, or someone looking to trade down The original cottage was built circa 1894 and has been extended to the rear (pre 63) and recently upgraded throughout by its current proud owners. The cottage now incorporates an entrance halfway with velux window , guest WC, a welcoming front sitting room with fire place with hall leading into a bright and spacious Kitchen /dining area overlooking the rear garden. Two double bedrooms, Master bedroom, and family bathroom.
The rear garden extends to 70ft in length laid out in lawn with bordering plants and shrubs. There is a large decking area and a purpose built wooden shed, ideal for summer barbeques and entertaining. The property benefits from velux windows throughout, allowing the maximum amount of light throughout.
The property is located in the centre of Foxrock village which boasts lovely restaurants, boutiques and shops. Furthermore it is within a walking distance of all local amenities. In the area there are shopping facilities at Carrickmines Retail Park, Cornelscourt and Dundrum Town Centre, which are all just a short drive away. Located nearby are Leopardstown Racecourse, Leopardstown Golf Course, and Carrickmines Tennis Club. The property also benefits from ease of access to vital transport links such as the M50, and N11. Furthermore, close by is the LUAS at Sandyford and Carrickmines and the area is well maintained through Dublin Bus as a QBC.
•PVC double glazed windows
•Exceptionally large rear garden with Decking
•Close proximity to Foxrock village
•Velux windows throughout
•Off Street Parking
•Excellent Local Amenities
Velux Windows , laminate flooring
Lounge: 3.041m x 5.045m
Laminate Flooring, Feature Electric Fire,
Kitchen:6.235m x 4.703m
Laminate floors, floor units, velux windows, aluminium blinds.
Blinds, WC, WHB
Family bathroom:1.417m x 3.778m
Laminate floors, bath, Triton T90XR electric shower, WC, WHB, tiled shower unit
Bedroom 1: 3.0361m x 2.422m
Laminate floors, wardrobes, curtains
Bedroom 2: 3.015m x 2.447m
Laminate floors, velux window, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3: 3.545m x 4.239m
Laminate floors, wardrobes, velux window
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.