Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market this three bed extended semi – detached house in show house condition. Broadfield is a popular area with families due to its many local schools and great amenities. Accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hallway with guest WC, living room, extended kitchen / dining room, upstairs master bedroom with en-suite, double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom. The property is close to Rathcoole Village with its many schools bars, shops and restaurant, nearby Saggart Village. Located just off the N7, serviced by Dublin Bus.
Viewing is highly recommended ,and by appointment only.
5.18m x 1.74m
Entrance hallway with Guest WC (WC, WHB). Landing with hot press access to attic, carpeted stairs and landing, ceramic tiled floor in hallway, alarm.
5.14m x 2.92m
Reception room with feature fireplace, TV point, coved ceiling, built in bookcases, hardwood flooring.
Kitchen / Dining room extension
5.18m x 3.33m
Kitchen area with fitted floor and wall units, integrated washing machine, hob, cooker, extractor fan, tiled floor and splash back. Island with sink, hardwood floor to dining area with patio door to rear paved garden.
Dining room 4.65m x 5.18m with TV point, hardwood flooring, velux windows
Bedroom 1 (Master Bedroom)
3.15m x 4.19m
Master bedroom to rear, fitted double wardrobe, carpeted floor, TV point.
En-suite Bathroom: 1.43m x 1.93m WC, WHB, shower, fully tiled.
3.14m x 2.83
Double bedroom to front, fitted wardrobes, fitted desk and storage presses, carpeted floor, blinds and curtains.
2.25m x 2.74m
Single bedroom to front, fitted wardrobe, carpeted floor, blinds and curtains.
WC, WHB, Shower Bath, fully tiled, towel rail, fitted shelving.
Off street parking to front garden with lawn and mature hedging and shrubs, rear garden with two decked dining areas.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.