*** Outstanding Three Bed House***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present 8 Ferns Park to the market for sale. This superb three bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached home is presented with modern styling, stone fronted facade, tiled floors and manicured gardens all giving the feel of luxury living. The property is ideally located in the Park, part of the prestigious Ferns Bridge development just a short stroll from all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes as well as commuter train services to Dublin from Monasterevin train station) close by. The M7 motorway is 5 minutes away and Monasterevin train station is only 10 minutes walk and Kildare Station is 15 minutes drive away.
This bright and spacious family home is presented in excellent condition throughout and must be seen, it briefly comprises of a sitting room with solid wooden flooring opening onto the kitchen and fantastic family sized rear garden, fully fitted modern kitchen, spacious cloakroom/W.C. to the ground floor and three large bedrooms upstairs and newly renovated and stunning family bathroom to the first floor. The rear garden is a very private with two small sheds and to the front a lawned area with laurel hedging giving great privacy and a cement driveway providing off-street parking. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, oil-fired central heating, alarm, central vacuum system and excellent BER rating
To view this fantastic detached home please call us today on 01 490 0700.
Stylish Family Home
Extra large Family Bathroom Newly Renovated
Easily Converted Attic
Great Local Schools
Entrance Hallway: 5.57mtr x 1.90mtr – Solid Wood Floor.
Kitchen: 5.90mtr 4.0mtr – Tiled flooring, Stainless Double Sink, Built-in-kitchen units, Tiled splash back, cooker hob.
Living Room: 5.49mtr x 3.18mtr – Open Fire Place, Solid Wood Flooring.
Downstairs WC: 1.40mtr x 1.87 mtr, Tiled floor
Side Entrance: 8.62mtr x 2.34mtr
Garden: 12.58mtr x 7.44mtr – Lawn & paved patio, paved walkway to sheds.
Upstairs Landing: 2.81mtr x 2.80mtr – Wooden Flooring.
Bathroom: 3.12mtr x 2.07mtr – New bathroom with 5 star fittings and fit out. Tiled floors, Walls tiled & full bath.
Master Bedroom: 4.0mtr x 3.60mtr – Built in wardrobes, T.V. Point. Carpet Flooring & Ensuite.
Bedroom 2: 4.53mtr x 2.90mtr – Built In Wardrobes Carpet Floor.
Bedroom 3: 2.81 mtr x 2.83mtr – Built in wardrobe, Carpet Floor.
Attic Storage: 4mtr x 1.36mtr (Easily converted)
Front Garden: 8.54mtr x 6.25mtr -Concrete Driveway and Lawn.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.