****SUPERB TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH SECURE DOUBLE GARAGE PROVIDING PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES IN PRIME, CITY CENTRE LOCATION*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 8 Mellor Court to the market. This superb two (doubles) bedroom, first floor apartment is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally located in the City Centre on Lower Liffey Street just across from the Ha’penny Bridge and within touching distance of Jervis and Abbey LUAS stops and the Jervis Shopping Centre.
O’Connell Street is just a very short stroll away and all the city centre has to offer is on the door step. Sharing a large courtyard with just one other apartment on the first floor this bright and spacious apartment briefly comprises of a large, dual aspect lounge/diner, fully fitted galley kitchen, two great szie double bedrooms and bathroom. The jewel in the crown is a secure double garage with remote control roller shutter located to the rear of the apartment block, this space could easily be converted to provide storage or a useful space for a local business.
This lovely apartment benefits from full double glazing throughout, electric heating, and alarm.
To view please call today on 01 490 0700
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Lounge/diner: 5.91m x 3.61m Dual aspect with double glazed windows to both front and rear aspects, laminate flooring and archway to kitchen.
Kitchen: 2.62m x 1.46m with ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, washing machine with plumbing and fridge.
Hallway: 4.10m x 0.90m Aluminium framed front door with double glazed glass panels to hallway with laminate flooring, alarm pad and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1: 4.10m x 2.91m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 4.10m x 2.91m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 1.95m x 1.95m with double glazed, obscure glass windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath with Triton electric shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garage: Secure double garage with power and light and roller shutter.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.