Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to present number 8 Millgate Drive. This potentially stunning family home is located on one of the most sought-after roads, just off Greentrees Road, a short distance into Terenure and Templeogue villages. The tree-lined Millgate Drive is a short distance to the local shops including post office and Spar supermarket.This superb mature location needs little introduction No.8 is within walking distance of a selection of well established junior and senior schools such as Our Lady’s School, Terenure College,Templeogue College and St Pius X junior schools aswell as is the Holy Spirit Junior school and St Pauls Secondary School. Recreational and shopping facilities are excellent with Tymon Park, St. Mary’s College RFC, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Ashleaf Shopping Centre close by.. A selection of bus services provides easy access to the city centre and the property also enjoys the added bonus of easy access to the M50 motorway network.
The property is a three bed semi detached house with garage and a 120 ft garden to the rear. The downstairs comprises a front living room with feature original fireplace, and another living room to the rear facing onto the garden. The kitchen also faces onto the garden and the features fitted units . To the side there is a covered utility area and garage with side access to the house. The front of the house features a spacious driveway for multiple cars.
Upstairs includes three sizeable bedrooms and family bathroom with bath and separate electric shower. The bedrooms include fitted wardrobes. The property has been lovingly maintained and warmly decorated by the current owners. The property has had it all windows recently replaced with modern double glazed and has been rewired.
To the rear of the house features a fantastic 120 ft south-facing garden with room for extension or outbuildings.
This property has a wonderful potential. Many other houses on the road have featured large extensions and attic conversions to create a lot of extra space. Would be a wonderful family home in a popular area close to local schools and amenities.FeaturesAlarmedDouble Glazed windowsOff Street Parking for a number of carsExcellent locationHugh Rear GardenGFCHGarage to side
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.