***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM (THREE BATHROOM) SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY OVERLOOKING COMMUNAL GREEN AREA ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES, IMMACULATE ORDER THROUGHOUT****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 84 Foxborough Road to the market for sale. This superb, bright and very spacious three bedroom semi-detached property is ideally located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on this very popular residential development overlooking a large communal green area with all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, road and bus routes) close by.
The property is presented in immaculate order throughout and has been lovingly maintained and upgraded by the current owners and briefly comprises of a large sitting room with feature fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner opening onto the rear garden, three great size bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master, family bathroom and downstairs W.C. To the rear is a very well maintained and private garden and to the front a garden laid to pebble and driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, solid wood (Maple) flooring, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, a large attic space ideal to convert and alarm.
An internal inspection of this fine home comes highly recommended, to view please call us today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 5.40m x 3.25m Double glazed windows to front aspect, solid Maple flooring, feature fireplace with tiled surround and hearth-stone and wood mantle with inset, coal-effect gas fire, double doors to kitchen/diner and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/diner: 5.35m x 4.18m
Kitchen area: Double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated 5 ring gas hob, electric oven and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine with plumbing, wall-mounted gas boiler and spot-lighting.
Dining area: Double glazed, sliding patio doors to rear aspect, solid Maple flooring, double doors to sitting room and spot lighting.
Hallway: 5.04m x 1.96m UPVC front door with double glazed, obscure glass windows to front aspect, solid Maple flooring, door to W.C., under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Cloakroom: 1.64m x 0.78m Ceramic tiled flooring, hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 3.35m x 1.95m Galleried landing with hot press and loft access hatch (with pull-down Styra stairs to part-boarded attic space).
Master bedroom: 3.75m x 3.33m Double glazed windows to rear aspect, semi-solid Maple flooring, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite: 1.70m x 1.65m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 4.12m x 3.34m Double glazed windows to front aspect, semi-solid Maple flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.62m x 2.55m Double glazed windows to front aspect and semi-solid Maple flooring.
Bathroom: 2.56m x 1.91m Double glazed,obscure glass windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath with Triton electric shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Private rear garden laid to pebble with mature trees and shrubs, wood-built shed and side gate and access to front driveway.
Front: Garden laid to pebble and driveway parking offering off-street parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.