****STUNNING THREE BEDROOM DETACHED ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 88 Alpine Rise to the market. This stunning three bedroom detached property is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac on this much sought after development close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks and road and bus routes) with the LUAS just a short stroll away.
This fine property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and offers bright and spacious living accommodation comprising of a lounge, kitchen/diner, bedroom and bathroom to the ground floor and a further two double bedrooms upstairs. To the rear is a good size garden with a log cabin with power and light (ideal for an office or play room) and to the front is gated, off-street parking.
To view this outstanding detached property call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: 3.51m x 3.33m with double glazed windows to front aspect, wood flooring and feature. Glass block wall.
Kitchen/Diner: 5.60m x 3.22m with double glazed sliding patio doors and windows to rear aspect, wood flooring, ceramic tiled walls and fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
Hallway: UPVC front door and wood flooring.
Bedroom 1: 2.57m x 2.41m with double glazed windows to front aspect and wood flooring.
Bathroom: 2.33m x 1.96m with double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 4.50m x 3.20m with double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 3.32m x 2.63m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Garden: Laid to lawn with log cabin with power and light.
Front: Garden and gated driveway.
Energy Performance Indicator:81.37 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.