***** FANTASTIC 2 BED 1 BATH ****Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to present No 88 Rafters Road, a beautiful two bedroom mid terrace with a private rear garden. The home is decorated to a high standard throughout giving style and warmth to this wonderful light filled family home. Situated on Rafters Road, this property offers everything a buyer could need. This a well matured residential area and highly sought after as the size, space and layout is ideal for any family. Surrounded by a host of local amenities to include excellent primary and secondary schools, shops, bistro bars, sports facilities parks and many more. Serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City Centre and surrounding areas. The M50 and N7 motorways are within 5 minutes drive from the front door making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties. The property itself briefly consists of well proportioned rooms with a clever use of space throughout. Upon entering you are welcomed by a bright hallway leading to the front reception room . There is also a beautiful fully fitted Kitchen and dining room. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms . To the rear of the property is a private garden Viewing is highly recommended and by appointments only.Alarm,Double GlazedGFCHOff street parking
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.