Castle Estate Agents are delighted to showcase No. 88 The Rectory, in Stepaside, Co. Dublin. This property is an opportunity to purchase a very spacious and bright 2 bedroom own door ground floor apartment which is located in the beautifully landscaped development of The Rectory. One truly gets a sense of spaciousness upon entering this property.
The accommodation comprises of two light filled double bedrooms. A spacious sitting room with double doors leading onto a west facing balcony benefitting from the evening sun. This leads us into the kitchen area which overlooks a green space. The master bedroom has the additional benefit of a balcony and both bedrooms have plentiful storage. The accommodation is accessed via a spacious and light filled hallway.
There is plentiful parking available in the development. The Rectory is located a short distance from the busy village of Stepaside which boasts many amenities including, restaurants, shops and a Medical Centre. One of the many attractions of Stepaside is its almost rural location close to the Dublin and Wicklow mountains but it also provides numerous beneficial transport links including the Luas, bus routes and immediate access to the M50. Stepaside is a very short distance to Dundrum and Sandyford, Enniskerry and Cornelscourt, which provide further amenities and services. The Rectory itself is an established and mature development which is superbly maintained. The well preserved ruins of the The Rectory form a unique and picturesque part of this development which are further complimented by the magnificent landscaping.
Castle Estate Agents endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in all advertising including measurements and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
Hallway – with a shelved storage cupboard, cloakroom and hotpress. Phonewatch Alarm. Tiled floor. Double doors leading to
Sitting Room – Double Doors leading on to West Facing Balcony. Overlooking Greenspace. Semi-Solid Wooden Flooring. Feature Fireplace with inset Gas Fire.
Kitchen – Built in Units. Built in Oven and Hob. Window overlooking Greenspace.
Main Bedroom – Double Bedroom with Double Doors leading on to East Facing Balcony. Built in Wardrobe. Laminate Flooring.
2nd Bedroom – Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe and laminate flooring.
Bathroom – Fully tiled floor and walls. Over bath shower, W.C. and Whb.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.