89 Dolphin Road, Drimnagh, Dublin 12
Castle Estate Agents are pleased to present number 89 Dolphin Road new to the market.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-du-sac looking out over parkland and trees, 89 awaits a new owner. This mid terrace property boasts 2 bedrooms with plenty of built-in wardrobes in addition to ample cupboard space under the characterful staircase. A bright and open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with a lovely fireplace. Double glazed windows throughout the property and insulated front walls will help keep the property cozy.
The property is ready to be moved into and is ideal for those who want to move and make changes over time; the long garden offers a great opportunity for extension, subject to planning permission. The south facing garden is secure and not overlooked and with a clean-up it sure can offer the opportunity to blossom this coming summer and with plenty warm summer day entertainment.
Just minutes walk to the Suir Road Luas stop; No 89 Dolphin Road has an excellent variety of schools, shops, canal and parks on its doorstep, as are all the main bus routes to the City Centre. The M50 is also close by.
Viewing is highly recommended. By appointment only.
Double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating
Long secure south facing garden
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.