Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams proudly present this magnificent end of terrace three bedroom property to the market ideally positioned on Bolbrook Avenue, nicely tucked away off Avonbeg Road.
Living accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, main family bathroom (located downstairs), lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in each, and large south east facing rear garden. Number 9 Bolbrook Avenue comes to the market in good condition throughout and boasts oil central heating, fully alarmed and not overlooked to the front; it is a 1st time buyers dream!
The location is next to none with Tallaght Village, The Square Shopping Centre, The Luas & The M50 Motorway all within easy reach. The is also a host of bus routes on your doorstep.
Early interest is sure to be expected from first time buyers and investors alike so call Castle Estate Agents today to arrange a viewing.
– Lovely condition throughout
-Fitted Wardrobes in each bedroom
-Private South East Facing Rear Garden
– Fully Alarmed
– Bright master bedroom with large window
– Front driveway
– Ample off street parking
– Peaceful cul de sac
– Within easy reach of The Square Shopping Centre & The Luas
– M50 Motorway only a stone’s throw away
– A host of bus routes on your doorstep
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.