Castle Estate Agents and Louise Merrigan powered by Keller Williams are delighted to bring to the market this superb, 3 bed property. This wonderfully located mid-terraced 3 bedroom property is a modern home, with bright accommodation. The current owners present it for sale in ‘turnkey’ condition, ready for immediate occupation.
Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, kitchen-diner, living room, guest wc/utility room, two double bedrooms (one with en suite), single bedroom and family bathroom located on first floor. This property also benefits from a good size attic conversion accessed via the 1st floor. The rear garden is well laid out part decked and includes a newly added barna shed.
The management company is responsible for the full grounds management including refuse collection and they do a terrific job all year around. The development is set just off the Ballycullen road and has direct access to the M50 and is well served by Dublin bus (15, 15b, 49, 65b). Key amenities close to the vicinity include, Lidl at Ballycullen, shopping at Dundrum Town Centre, Marlay Park, Ballyboden GAA, multiple golf clubs – Rathfarnham golf club, just 2 minutes drive and other leisure and sports facilities are available in abundance. There are also excellent schools, (the new educate together just minutes walk) creches and childcare facilities right on your doorstep. Close to the Dublin mountains with many beautiful cycles / walks/ hikes
3 Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
Presented in showroom condition!
Rationel hardwood double glazing
Master bedroom with en suite
Guest w.c. & Utility area
Modern Bespoke Fitted Kitchen – all integrated appliances included
1 year old Barna Shed
Located very near shops, bus stop, great schools, sports facilities etc.
Management service (KPM) charge of just €599 – Including bin collection
Designated parking directly in front
Crèche located within the estate
Serviced by several bus routes – 15, 15a, 49, 65b
Super Amenities on your doorstep
Please click on link on the link below to view a virtual tour of the property.
Property Reference :1181-598
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.