Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market No. 9 Kilmashogue Grove. Beyond the welcoming exterior lies an exceptional three-bedroom semi-detached home with garage.
The property itself has been well maintained over the years by its current owners. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, dual aspect living/dining room with original fireplace, a spacious and light filled kitchen with access to the garage and utility room as well as the rear south facing garden complete the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs, there are three light filled double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a fully tiled family bathroom. The property has the added benefit of off street parking and manicured lawn to the front along with a private south facing back garden.
Enjoying a quiet cul de sac location Kilmashogue Grove is surrounded by a host of local amenities including schools, shops, parks and sporting facilities to mention a few. Also excellent public transport links a but a few minutes walk away.
Viewing is highly recommended as interest will be high.
South facing rear garden
Double glazed throughout
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.