Castle Estate Agents & Louise Merrigan Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present 9 Willow Avenue to the market. This beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached dormer bungalow is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally located in the much sought after Willow area a short distance from excellent public transport links, bus routes and the Luas Red Line (Red Cow Stop). The N7 & M50 motorways are also very easily accessed, as are the Mill, Liffey Valley and the Square Shopping Centres. Clondalkin village is mature and well stocked with with excellent facilities both social and essential to include schools Colaiste Chilliain, Colaiste Bride & Moyle Park College, sports and recreational clubs. Nearby picturesque Corkagh Park offers local residents the facility to enjoy many amenities such as a large playground, fishing lakes, pet farm, a dog park, cycling, running or even a pleasant stroll.Accommodation:Entrance hallway with vaulted part panelled ceiling, open plan, wooden flooring.
Guest w.c. – w.h.b. & w.c. – tiled walls, white 2 piece bathroom suite
Lounge :with feature inset gas fire, alcoves with storage and display units, wooden flooring
Bedroom 1 / 2nd reception room : Carpet to floor, fitted wardrobes, large tilt turn window looking to rear of the property providing lots of natural light.
Kitchen/Breakfast room : modern shaker kitchen door off to the rear garden
Landing with Hot press and attic access
Main Bathroom : fully tiled 3 piece white bathroom suite to include bath – w.c. – w.h.b.
Bedroom 2 : to the front. Beautiful Mirror built in Slide Robes, laminate wooden flooring
Bedroom 3 : to the rear, built in shelving, laminate wooden flooring, skylight window, laminate wooden flooring
Excellent BER B3Recently upgraded Top Quality Tilt Turn windows throughout with built in Venetian style Blinds. Triple Glazed to the Front. Double Glazed to the back. Gas central heatingFully tiled bathroomAdditional external insulationLarge front gardenSunny West facing garden to the rear including shedPrime location in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270