This very impressive four bedroom family home has been the subject of much improvement by the current owner and is presented in excellent condition throughout.
The dwelling offers bright, spacious and flexible living accommodation.
This stunning home comprises of an entrance hall, reception room, sitting room, large open plan kitchen/living room with double doors leading to back garden. Upstairs includes 4 double bedrooms, en suite, family bathroom and hot press. To the rear is a large garden laid to lawn with paved and patio area and to the front is a large front garden with off-street driveway.
The property has undergone significant upgrading in recent years to include; internal insulation fitted throughout,smoke alarms installed in every room, double-glazed windows and doors throughout, new oil heating system installed with possibility of switching back to gas if its a personal preference,new contemporary fitted kitchen, stira leading to large attic space with further potential to extend and tastefully landscaped front & rear gardens.
Located just off Tallaght village and just 5 minutes from M50 junction 11, the property is very well placed and is surrounded by a vast selection of amenities only a stones throw away.
Public transport is also well catered for with nearby Luas and numerous bus services making the commute to the city centre all the easier.
Surrounded by a large selection of Dublin’s schools and colleges, also ideally located nearby a handful of montessori schools and crèches for pre-schoolers making this beautiful home ideal for growing families.
Properties of this caliber, potential and location rarely come to the market and an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
This is not one to be missed!
Do not miss our Virtual Tour for this property. Please click the following link.
To view this property today call Caroline on 01-490-0700.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Bright welcoming hallway, with polished porcelain tiled floors, doors leading to front room,sitting room, kitchen and stairs to first floor.
currently being used as a gym, located to the front of the proper with click and groove high gloss finish floors, large double glazed window.
under stairs, polished porcelain tiled floors, steps leading to w.c and wash hand basin, double glazed obscure glass window for privacy,washer/drier also located here.
Living room :
Couch area, tv room with click and groove high gloss finish floors, large double glazed window, plenty of light, located to the front of the property.
Located to the rear of the property, polished porcelain tiled floors throughout, integrated appliances, marble work surfaces, equipped with wall and base storage units with matte finish and tiled splash backs, breakfast bar and couch area with dining table and chairs.
Double French doors leading to back garden.
Newly carpeted stairs and landing with four bedrooms, bathroom and hot press.
Located at the front of the property, modern stand alone wardrobe and en suite with electric shower and double glazed frosted glass window.
Double bedroom located to the rear of the property, with high gloss finish floors, double glazed windows and stand alone storage unit.
Family Bathroom: Double glazed frosted glass windows, bath with over head shower, beautiful cream ivory tile finish throughout with chrome flat panel towel radiator.
Bedroom 3 :
Located to the front of the property, double glazed windows, high gloss floors.
Located to the rear of the property, high gloss floors and double glazed windows.
Laid to lawn,large gravel patio located to the rear of the garden, massive tranquil sun trap!
The perimeter of the property is paved with side access securely located on both sides of the property.
Sensor light fitted for added security and outside tap, oil tank is also located here.
The front of the property is served by a low maintenance green area and flower bed with newly laid cement drive with off street parking.
Property Reference :1181-367
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.