Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market no. 93 Inagh Court. Inagh Court is a most sought after mature enclave of family homes tucked away in a secluded position just off the Shanganagh Road. No.93 has been upgraded to a standard of excellence by its current owners and should appeal to first time buyers, families and parties trading down alike.
The bright spacious accommodation consists of kitchen/dining room, separate living room and under stair storage with electricity and plumbing. Upstairs there is a landing and three bedrooms including a family bathroom. The fitted kitchen has base and eye level storage with an electric hob. The newly refurbished bathroom has a Trinitron electric shower. There are French doors leading from the sitting room to the back garden. There is a diamond cut window on the landing which glistens in the sun.
The endless features of this property include; to the front there is an extremely large garden. To the rear there is a low maintenance, landscaped South facing back garden which also offers potential to extend. There is a large shed which could be used as a home office, gym, games room or could be converted into an extra bedroom. The sitting room boasts a newly installed cast iron fireplace which contains a solid fuel back boiler. There are radiators throughout the house as there is oil central heating too.
This location is second to none with close proximity of Ballybrack Village and Killiney Dart station next to the beach. The property is also within an excellent catchment of schools with the nearest school being a two minute walk away. There is a bus stop within a minute’s walk offering a service to Dún Laoghaire and Bray.
Viewing of this property comes highly recommended.
Excellent location only minutes from both Ballybrack and Killiney Dart Station
Extra spacious front garden as well as south facing large rear garden offering potential to extend
Newly installed bathroom
Minutes from several excellent Primary and Secondary schools.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.