Castle Estate Agents powered Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to bring to the market this stunning 2 bed End if terrace property in the popular Benmadigan Road, Drimnagh.
Located in the heart of Drimnagh and surrounded by a host of local amenities to include primary and secondary schools, shops, parks and sport facilities to mention but a few. The LUAS RED line is within a five minute walk away as well as excellent public transport links to Dublin City centre and surrounding areas. The M50 and N7 motorways are also less than 5 minutes drive making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
The property itself briefly comprises of a gated front garden providing . Upon entering the property you are welcomed into a storm porch and then entrance hall and to the right is the living room, from there you enter through French doors into a fully fitted kitchen and diner.There is a large rear garden which is ideal for those long summer evening as the orientation is South/West.
Upstairs comprises of two good sized double bedrooms and fully tiled family bathroom.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest will be high.
By appointment only.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.