** BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS, FULLY REFURBISHED, OSP FOR 2 CARS **
CASTLE take great pleasure in bringing this beautifully presented family home to the market.
Having been completely refurbished and upgraded with a keen eye for detail a number of years ago, No. 96 is presented in immaculate decorative order throughout and leaves nothing for its new owners to do except unpack; a high standard of finish is evident with double glazed windows and doors, extensive floor tiling, and newly fitted modern kitchen and bathroom suites. It also boasts well proportioned accommodation and living spaces that are bathed in natural light ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt immediately upon entering and throughout the property.
Among the many notable features on offer are two reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom and 3 large bedrooms.
The features continue outside with OSP for 2 cars to the front and a private low maintenance rear garden with raised seating area, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxing.
It boasts an enviable location, enjoying the best of both worlds, located just off the South Circular Road away from the hustle and bustle, while still enjoying easy access to every conceivable amenity, with Christchurch and Stephens Green within walking distance. Well serviced by public transport, it also offers easy access to the M50 and major road networks.
Viewing is recommended.
Beautifully presented 3 bed end of terrace home
Immaculate condition and high standard of finish
Fully refurbished and upgraded some years ago
Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite
OSP for 2 cars
Private rear garden
Excellent location just off the SCR and Canal
Every conceivable amenity within close proximity
Well serviced by public transport
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.