Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market No. 99 Beechfield Road for sale, a superbly presented three bedroom mid terrace family home that has been lovingly maintained over the years by its proud current owners. The property is further complimented by a large rear garden which acts as a sun trap capturing all the afternoon and late evening sunshine, there is also large block built garage to the rear of the property with lane access. It also offers enormous potential to extend should you decide to subject to p.p.
The location is second to none, nestled within a mature setting with a selection of well-established junior and senior schools right outside the door. The area has a wide variety of convenience stores and is within walking distance of the Ashleaf Shopping Centre, Crumlin Village and the Walkinstown roundabout. The area is well serviced by frequent and dependable bus routes and the property also enjoys the added bonus of easy access to the Naas Road & M50 motor way.
Upon entering the property you immediately get a sense of being home as you are welcomed into a large and bright entrance hallway. To the left is a large reception room with front to rear aspects meaning that the room is flooded all day long with natural sunlight. There is also a set of French doors leading you to the rear garden. To the rear you will find a large and extended dining room and fully fitted contemporary kitchen with ample storage as well as a guest w/c.
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and one large single bedroom again with fitted wardrobe There is also a large family bathroom. A superb opportunity not to be missed.
This is a highly desirable property in a mature location with a superb garden ready for immediate occupation.
Viewing: By Appointment Only
Large rear garden
Garage with lane access
Quiet and mature residential location
Double glazed throughout
Close to schools, shops and churches
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.