Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams is pleased to present this fantastic opportunity to purchase a 4 bed roomed house in a very sought after location close to the City Centre, the Luas Line is within walking distance and of course, local bus routes.No.99 Ratoath Estate was a 3 bed property but has had a large downstairs double bedroom and wet room built at the rear with full planning permission which could be easy changed into a large kitchen extension depending on your needs.The house has gas central heating throughout, a big living room, 3 double bedrooms and a single. It is southeast facing so the sun is in the rear for most of the afternoon and at the front in the evening.You could move into this property straight away depending on any modernization you may wish to do.Ratoath Estate is a very established and quiet area with great links to the city and beyond.Viewing is strictly by appointment only, call now so you don�t miss this family home.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.