Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market this well appointed two bed apartment located in the heart of Dublin City. Located on the third floor of this secure and highly sought after development, No 36 boasts a number of notable features including circa 700 sq feet of well proportioned accommodation which overlooks a private west facing courtyard.
The apartment consists of two double bedrooms, a spacious living/dining room and separate kitchen together with a bathroom and ample storage.
With the City Centre literally on your doorstep, Wolfe Tone Street is just a few minute’s walk from all the amenities of Dublin’s main shopping district, including Henry Street, the Ilac Centre, Cineworld on Parnell Street and the Jervis Centre, while the local LUAS stop is just around the corner which brings you to the IFSC within minutes as well as connecting you with all the city’s main transport links. Temple Bar and the South City Centre are just a short walk across the Liffey.
Viewing is highly recommended. Strictly by appointment only.
Secure, private development
City Centre location
Host of local amenities and transport links within walking distance
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.