Castles Estate Agents are delighted to present apartment 614 The Cube 8. An extremely spacious sixth floor 2 bedroom duplex apartment with 3 balconies which has floor to ceiling glass windows with panoramic views. The interior is finished to a high standard throughout including a modern fitted black gloss kitchen, solid timber flooring throughout, beautiful tiling in the bathroom with superior sanitary ware. This property also comes with a designated underground parking space.
This apartment is situated in a well-designed and modern development within a short walk of the Stillorgan Luas stop. The Beacon Court development is easily accessible to Sandyford, Stillorgan and Foxrock Villages with their selection of retail and service outlets. This is a truly unique development having all the amenities required for modern day living on its doorstep. Leopardstown Racecourse Leopardstown Golf Club, Carrickmines Retail Park and the Dundrum Town Centre are just a short commute away. There is easy access to the M50 and N11.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Attractive contemporary fitted kitchen
High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
Adjacent to a host of excellent recreation and shopping facilities
Adjacent to Green line Luas
All modern Conveniences on the door step
One Designated parking space
Entrance Hall: 3.645m x 5.525m
Solid timber flooring, recessed lighting, intercom, access to understairs storage.
Kitchen/Living Area: 3.645 x 5.525
Modern fully fitted kitchen. with a good range of wall and floor units, integrated appliances, solid timber flooring, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling glass windows and access to balcony
Bedroom 1: 3.645 x 4.0
Solid timber flooring, built in wardrobes, access to balcony, recessed lighting,
Ensuite: 2.472 x 1.067
Fully tiled, WC, wash hand basin and a large shower and underfloor heating
Bedroom 2: 3.67 x 4.122
Solid Timber Flooring Flooring, recessed lighting, built in wardrobes, access to balcony.
Fully tiled, WC, wash hand basin, bath with a Roman Head shower overhead and under floor heating
Energy Performance Indicator:127.73 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.