Castle Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this great second floor apartment. Presented in good condition with a convenient layout of accommodation c.38.9sq.mtr. Other features include: large kitchen/living area, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a carpark space.
Situated on the South Circular Road the location is extremely convenient with just a 5 minute walk to Rialto Luas stop and minutes from St James Hospital. The locality has a host of amenities, including schools, colleges, parks, restaurants, cafes, shops, public transport and within an easy 15 minute walk to Griffith College. Ideal for those looking for an excellent centrally located home or investment with good rental return. Ideal for students regardless of third level location.
Resident parking available
Large kitchen/dining area
Double glazed windows
TV, internet & phone connection available
Easy walk to both Red LUAS lines
Easy walk to GSt JAmes Hospital and Griffith College
Kitchen/Living Room: 6.68mtr x 2.73mtr
Wooden Floor. Fitted eye & floor level press units, stainless steel sink unit, laminate floor, tiled splashback, oven, hob, extractor fan, washing machine, fridge, freezer
Bedroom: 3.13mtr x 2.84mtr
Fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring
Bathroom 2.55 x 1.61
Fitted shower, pedestal whb, wc, extractor fan, fitted mirror, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.