** FIRST FLOOR 2 BED WITH SECURE PARKING SPACE **
Castle Estate Agents take great pleasure in bringing to the market, this first floor apartment boasting many notable features.
Offering well proportioned accommodation and living spaces that are based in natural light, a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt immediately upon entering. Well presented throughout, this wonderful apartment leaves nothing for it’s new owners to do except unpack.
Among the many notable features on offer are a master bedroom ensuite, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites, gas central heating and secure designated parking. The features continue outside with two balconies provide an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing and a wonderfully maintained inner courtyard is accessible from the ground floor.
Enjoying an enviable location within walking distance of the City Centre, it enjoys every conceivable amenity on within close proximity with Rialto village only a stroll away. Well serviced by public transport the Luas line is located on it’s doorstep offering easy access to the City Centre and beyond.
Viewing is recommended.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Well presented 2 bed apartment
Secure parking space
First floor location
Bright spacious accommodation
Master bedroom en suite
Gas central heating
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.