Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this impressive three-bedroom duplex apartment in the popular Ridge Hall development, located amongst mature gardens and just a stone’s throw from the bustling Ballybrack Village and nearby Killiney.
Built in 2007, Ridge Hall is a superb modern development that is well-maintained, quiet and exclusive. The location is packed with amenities including a range of shops, cafes and pubs (the new and thriving Insomnia is on your doorstep and the Igo Inn remains a favourite local pub). Plus accessibility is excellent, just 12 minute walk to Killiney DartStation, 5 minutes drive to the N11 and the M50. Killiney Beach and Killiney Hill are also nearby hotspots within walking distance.
No. 44 is a first ( and second ) floor duplex apartment within Ridge Hall which is accessed via a lift.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.**
Large Master Bedroom with built-in wardrobes & ensuite shower room and balcony
Two further Double Bedrooms one with built-in wardrobes
Attractive living room with long balcony overlooking mature landscaped gardens.
Generous fully fitted kitchen with adjoining breakfast room / dining room.
Freshly painted and carpeted throughout.
Electric storage heating
1 Basement car parking space with ample communal parking
Generous Storage Space
81 Square Metres
Management Fee: €1856 pa (incl waste)
This is an excellent three-bedroom apartment in a great development. A perfect starter property or investment opportunity.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.