***Recently Refurbished*** ***New Kitchen*** ***New Bathroom***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present Apartment 5, Leinster Hall, 83 Leinster Road to the market.
This recently refurbished apartment combines period quality with modern living in a quiet and mature high quality select residential area close to all the amenities that Rathmines has to offer.
The interior is south facing, exceptionally bright and well laid out and the property exudes a warm welcoming atmosphere.
Leinster Hall is an extremely well managed and quiet development of 16 apartments, mostly owner occupied. It has been well cared for over the years and modernised as required with many original features still intact with beautiful landscaped gardens and private secure parking.
Apartment No. 5, Leinster Hall is on the first floor (6 steps only to first floor) of No. 83 Leinster Road, and is within minutes’ walk of Rathmines, Harold’s Cross and Rathgar villages.
The city centre is a very short commute with regular bus services on your doorstep as is access to the M50 opening up the national road network.
There are excellent neighbourhood shops on the Harold’s Cross Road along with shopping centres at both Rathmines (Fallon & Byrne, Stella Cinema, Tesco, Lidl and Aldi). This apartment will suit those looking to downsize without losing quality. In addition it is ideally located as a base to all third level institutions or as a Dublin home for executives on the move.
This apartment enjoys a tranquil and convenient setting, close to the many amenities that Rathmines, Harold’s Cross, Terenure and Portobello have to offer. Neighbourhood shops and cafés can be accessed from a pedestrian laneway and the open space and playground of Harold’s Cross Park is minutes away. The City Centre is within walking distance and the area is well served by buses – which renders the car a luxury rather than a necessity.
Management Fees are 375 euros per quarter
* Recently Refurbished
* New Kitchen
* New bathroom
* Many original period features intact.
* Private bright rear courtyard.
*Private secure gated parking spaces
*Private landscaped gardens with seating areas
* Within minutes walk of Rathmines Town Centre.
* South Facing Apartment
* Open Fire
* Tastefully presented and in immaculate condition.
* Within walking distance of Charlemont Luas
Hall: 2.55m x 2.17m with wooden floors
Living Room with open plan Kitchen / Dining: 3.63m x 5.11m : wooden floors throughout living area, and fully tiled kitchen
Bathroom: 1.65m x 1.98m m with wc, whb, bath with Triton T90 electric shower over, tiled walls and tiled floors.
Bedroom 1 (To the Rear): 2.72m x 2.43m with wooden floors
Bedroom 2 (To the Front): 2.70m x 4.32m with wooden floors
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.